Shelly Alcorn is using END to mean Education, Networking, Democracy, not finitis. And she is tired of all the doom and gloom in the association community.
At the END of the day, associations are here:
- to ensure individuals have access to the training, education and networking they need to find a good job, provide for their families and live a good life.
- to defend the middle class from the incursions of poverty and decline
- to ensure our collective voices are not drowned out by big money in the democratic process
- to lead the charge on changing our industries and professions for the better, and
- to create a sustainable future.
More at The END of Associations